Thursday, February 24, 2011

QOW education

I would rate my education a 7 because I believe it has many useful tools to help students learn. This country has the capability and more money compared to other coutries to offer the best education. I would not rate the education in the United States any higher because I believe it has an enormous gap between high school and College and students do not graduate with the required skills to graduate. In my personal experience this system of education works for me because I am intrested in learning, I enjoy it and take advantage of the experience. I would also not rate it any higher because I dont believe in those tests that the government gives to check progress, or to measure our knowledge, honestly a test score simply measures what facts you remember at the moment you are taking the test and it does not go any more further than that. As a closing statement I believe this country has a ground and nesessary tools to have great eduacation for children but they are lacking skills to teach and programs to motivate and help students learn to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment